Following RY-567, we've created a bug when customers used limit=-1 in the RY Report

Description

In RY-567, we've fixed the limit for the traceability matrix. We've fixed every use of "-1" in the code to replace it with direct method calls, but we've missed that customers could use -1 in the RY Report macro.

Fixed by considering -1 and replacing it with the highest limit possible (the Global Limit, 12000 by default).

Original request

The following happens since our update to RY 2.4.10:
include a RY report in a confluence page and set limit to "-1". (The tooltip says, that -1 is to be used if all requirements shall be shown)
then save the page

experienced behaviour:
Confluence renders the report but shows no requrements at all

expected behaviour:
Confluence renders the report and shows all requiremets found by the query behind the report

Although it seems to be a small bug, it has HUGE impact on our project, because all our RY reports currently show no requirements and we use them a lot. Manually changing all reports to not have "-1" would mean a lot of effort for us.

Environment

None

Observations

None
Resolved

Assignee

Unassigned

Reporter

Adrien Ragot (Play SQL / Requirement Yogi)

Labels

None

Participants

None

Fix versions

Priority

Matter of hours