Jira Bulk Create - RY selects hidden requirements when selecting "hide synchonised" and then "select all"
Directly from the customer:
I just encountered a bug with the Jira Bulk Create feature.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Select a few requirements using RY search and click "Create Jira issues"
2. Create a template
3. Drag just one of the requirements to the template and click "Create Issues"
4. RY creates the issue
5. After creation is finished click "Hide synchronised"
6. RY hides the requirement from step 3
7. Click "Select all"
6. Drag the selected requirements to the same template and click "Create Jira issues"
RY creates Jira issues for the non-hidden requirements ONLY
RY creates Jira issues for the non-hidden requirements AND the hidden requirement from step 6 as well.
If you now deselect "Hide synchronised" you can see that the hidden requirement is selected. If you select and deselect "Hide synchronised" once more, the selection of the hidden requirement is gone.
If after step 7 I deselect and select "Hide synchronised", everything works as expected.