RY Report macro doesn't filter links to jira issues by type
Chrome Version 50.0.2661.94 m
When filtering by 'tests' type by typing jira@tests I get all types of links.
Thanks! Yes we tried 1.5.2. No observations of the problem at this point.
I'm preparing the next version, 1.6, probably for next week. I was just wondering, in case you've installed 1.5.2, whether you have met any issue. No stress if you haven't had time to install it yet.
On the news side, 1.6 will manage dependencies between requirements. It is described on this page, if you're curious.
I have fixed this bug in the following version: requirementyogi-1.5.2.obr.
You can install it in Confluence through the Manage Add-Ons screen. You can also wait until I publish the next version, but I try not to do it too often because it's annoying for other administrators.
This version contains:
RY-64: The fix for the RY Report macro,
RY-74: Export in the real Excel format (.xlsx). You are the first customer to have this feature. It has a better export of properties and links.
You're correct, I've added the syntax in the query language, but not for the columns. Back to work!
We have now the version 1.5.1, but the problem has not gone.
The colums are "key,description,jira@tests,jira@impacts,status".